USA – Visa

Applicants looking to a visit USA as a visitor need to apply for Visiting Visa (B1/B2). B-1/B-2 or visitor visa is for people traveling to the United States temporarily for business (B-1) i.e. business associates, attending scientific, educational, professional or business conventions/conferences, settling an estate or negotiating contracts or for pleasure including tourism, marriages, visiting relatives, attending graduation ceremonies, and medical treatment (B-2). The normal duration of the visa is 10 Years multiple entry but the visitors can stay unto 6 months at one time. The duration of stay is decided by the immigration officials at the port of entry.



For Further details Click  :