WHY STUDY AT NORWAY ?
- Free Education [Some program have tuition fees ranging from 8-9000 Euros]
- Safest and best places to live in the world: In recent years, Norway has repeatedly been ranked as “the best country to live in” by the United Nations Human Development Report. This annual ranking is based largely on average levels of education and income, combined with life expectancy, but also factors such as human rights and cultural freedom.
- Open International policy with lowest unemployment rates
- Amongst the leaders in Telecommunications, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas sectors
- Almost all Norwegians speak English
- Part Time- 20 Hrs per week during studies- Full Time in Vacations…..
- Work Permit After Course (If they have an employment letter)