Canada has been voted best place to live & best place to study, while also ranking high for working, visiting and investing. Other reasons apart from these are:
- INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED DEGREE: Canadian degree, diploma or certificate is accepted globally owing to its quality education and competitive entry criteria. Canadian graduates are highly sought after by employers due to their high standards of academic excellence.
- AFFORDABLE EDUCATION: The quality of education and living standards in Canada are amongst the highest in the world. Cost of Living and Tuition Fees are much lesser compared to USA and UK.
- EDUCATION SYSTEM: Canada is one among the top international education performers, hosting an array of quality educational institutions offering technical and professional degrees, diplomas and certificate courses in various domains.
- RESEARCH OPPORTUNITIES: Research forms an integral aspect of Canadian post-secondary education and is supported by the government. In Canada, government and industry together support research including: telecommunications, medicine, agriculture, computer technology, and environmental science.
- LANGUAGE EDUCATION: Canada is a bilingual country for which teaching their official languages (French and English) as second languages forms an integral part of their curriculum. This helps students to upgrade their language skills for either of the language as they get ahead with their study program.
- LIBERAL IMMIGRATION: International students with Canadian credentials and work experience may apply for citizenship of Canada without leaving Canada.
- LEARNING AND LEISURE: Activities such as sports, art galleries etc within the campus, adds a tint of excitement to the students overall study experience in Canada.
- POSSIBILITY TO WORK : International students may work on-campus without a work permit. Study permit holders in Canada may gain work experience by working off campus while their studies. As of June 1, 2014, student may qualify to work off campus up to20 hours per week without a work permit.
- MULTICULTURAL SOCIETY AND A PLEASANT DESTINATION : Canada is a democratic country. It encourages multicultural society through Canadian constitution and the Canadian charter of rights and freedom, the two government bodies strive to preserve the rights of the people living in the country. All are equal and everyone has the right to be socially, culturally and economically active. People there, are readily accepting and respectful of the differences.
- FOCUS ON INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS/ CLARITY ON VISA RULES: Canada’s International Education Strategy recently announced its goal to double the number of full-time international students to 450,000 by 2022.The Canadian Council of Ministers of Education prioritizes attracting international students in all education sectors through a number of strategies. The plan is not only focused on recruiting, but also on retaining after graduation by offering more opportunities for Canadian students to work abroad while studying and remain in the country as permanent residents afterward.