Canada Visit Visa
Applicants looking to visit Canada as a visitor or business need to apply for Temporary resident visa. This type of visa covers visiting business associates, attending scientific, educational, professional or business conventions/conferences, settling an estate or negotiating contracts or for pleasure including tourism, marriages, visiting relatives, attending graduation ceremonies, and medical treatment. The normal duration of the visa is 10 Years multiple entry. The duration of stay is decided by the immigration officials at the port of entry.
Note: Reference: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/india/
- Valid original passport. You are recommended to have passport valid for at least six months beyond your interview date.
- Application Form [For details contact HOC]
Additional Supporting Documents required at the time of interview Reasons of Visit
- Graduation Ceremony
- Visiting a Relative
- Conference/Seminar/Business Negotiations
- Medical Reasons
Note : HOC would provide the relevant document checklist for any other reasons not specified above.
Profession in India
For Applicants visiting a child/relative in Canada:
Sponsorship from India
- Proof of income
- Proof of Liquid Funds
- Property Evaluation
VISA FEES AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
The application can be made online or submitted personally at VFS office.
Visa Fees : CAD $ 100
Details required for making an application
- Personal, Address, Phone, and Passport information of the applicant
- Home Address of the applicant
- Passport/Travel Documents Information for the applicant
- Travel Information
- Travel Companions Information
- Previous Travel information
- S. Point of Contact Information
- Family Information: Relatives of the applicant
- Present Work Information (of the applicant)
- Additional Information
“To have more info on the checklist and to download the list” – Click here to contact HOC