STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
Australia is the third most popular destination for International Students. Apart from the fact that it is home to 8 of top 100 Universities in world, 5 of the top 30 cities in the world, 9th in terms of university ranking and gets $ 2,00,000,000 in Annual Government for international students, these are few more points why students choose Australia:
- Quality of Education/ Global Recognition: Australian degrees are recognized world over and have a very high standing of the Australian Education System. The initiatives taken by Australian Government to regulate and maintain high standards across all the institutions has had a visible effect. All the courses have to be certified and approved before being offered to international students.
- Wide Range of Course: Australian Institutions offers PHd, Masters, Bachelors & Vocational courses covering all range of specializations. There are multiple institutions offering programs in Arts & Sciences, Business, Engineering, etc Australia is recognized as a world leader in many disciplines.
- Technology & Innovation: Australian universities have developed a reputation for adaptation of the latest technologies for use in the classrooms. This has resulted in world class facilities and well equipped labs and classrooms. The penetration of Hi Speed internet is among the highest in Australia.
- Australian Qualification Framework [AQF]: All courses being offered to International Students are covered under AQF, which is recognized by the Australian Government. Australian Government Training Framework has been setup by Australian Government to provide protection for International Students through ESOS (Education Services for Overseas Students).
- Multiculturalism: Australia is a multicultural society with immigrants from more than 200 countries. This has made the Australian Society extremely receptive to adapting and accommodating to the international culture. It’s a great advantage for international students and helps them to settle more easily.
- Visa Regulations: Unlike other countries like USA and Canada, Australia has a very transparent process and rules have been clearly laid out. This ensures complete justice to genuine visa applicants.
- Part-Time Jobs/ Cost of Living: International students are allowed to work part time while they study, which helps them to lower the cost of studying in Australia. Also, standard of living in Australia is amongst the best in the world.
- Climate: Climate of Australian is very similar to India and students won’t have many issues adjusting to it. Weather can be bit extreme in countries like Canada or USA.
- Sports and Culture: Australia and India are connected very strongly through Cricket. Any avid cricket lover would cherish eating a match at MCG or SCG or be a part of the college cricket team.