There are different ways to apply for admission to a German university; one of the ways is pathway program.In order to join the program, the candidate must have a minimum A1 German language or IELTS certificate.
Duration– 12 months.
Cost– Euro 6750.
Education for all consecutive years is free for all of our applicants.
- Direct admissions with 6.5 ielts to the below universities
- 5.5 IELTS is accepted for pathway programs
- German language of A1 level is required
- 55% in Intermediate/Bachelors is accepted
What can you study after completing the Pathway Program?
University of Applied Sciences Merseburg:
- Applied computer science;
- Electrical engineering / Information technology ;
- Chemical and environmental engineering ;
- Technical business administration ;
- Business administration ;
- Culture and media education;
- Industrial engineering and management;
- Technical writing and E-learning systems ;
- Mechanical engineering/Mechatronics / physics technology ;
- Plastics technology ;
- Business Informatics ;
- Mechanical/ Mechatronics /Physics Technology;
- Project Management ;
- Chemical and Environmental Engineering;
- Computer science and communication systems;
- Cultural Management/- marketing.
University of Applied Sciences Neubrandenburg:
Faculty of Agriculture and Food Sciences:
- Bachelor of Science
- Bachelor’s in Agriculture
- Bachelor’s in Dietetics for dieticians and dieticians
- Bachelor’s in Applied Business Administration
- Bachelor’s in Food Technology
- Master’s in Food and Bio product Technology
- Master’s in Agricultural Management
- Master’s in Sustainable Agricultural Production Management
Department of Health, Care, Management
- Bachelor’s in Vocational Education for Health Professionals
- Bachelor’s in Health Sciences
- Bachelor’s in Care Management
- Master’s in Care Management
- Master’s in Management in Social and Health Care
- Master’s in Hospital Management
- Master’s in Health Promotion and Prevention
- Master’s in Health Sciences
Faculty of Landscape Science and Geo informatics (Civil Engineering)
- Bachelor’s in Geo informatics
- Bachelor’s in Geodesy and Measurement
- Bachelor’s in Landscape Architecture
- Bachelor’s in Nature Conservation and Land Use Planning
- Master’s in Land Use Planning
- Master’s in Sustainable land-use management (Geodesy and Geo informatics)
- Master’s in Geodesy and Geo informatics
- Master’s in Landscape Architecture and Green Space Management
Department of Social Work, Education and Training
- Bachelor’s in Social Work ;
- Bachelor’s in Vocational Education for Social Work, Social
- Pedagogy and Childhood Education ;
- Bachelor’s in Early Education – Education in Childhood ;
- Master’s in Vocational Bachelor’s Program Early Education Consulting ;
- Master’s in Organizational Development and Inclusion;
- Master’s in Social Work – Social Work Science, Project Planning and Development.
For further details contact us.